Saturday, January 28, 2012

Methodically

I took JAVA in high school, many years ago, and thought I had a basic understanding of what my code was doing.
I was WRONG.
In the 3 weeks since my classes have started I've come to understand a lot more about the language.
One thing I didn't do, as a rebel, was memorize the terms for anything. I'm currently creating some notes on the very basic terminology for what everything in a program is called.
I have searched the web for a study diagram and have given up to create my own.
I plan on having it done by the evening...I shall return!

2 comments:

  1. My friends Tom and Lewis are learning Javascript in college, they tell me it's a pain in the ass, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's pretty obnoxious, not for the feint of heart...or the lazy, what's the difference again?

    ReplyDelete